Applicable Versions: 4.05.0075 and above
This knowledge base describes the steps you need to take to implement dashboards that display information based on a parameter passed from a webspeed or other browser based application. The steps are broken down into the following tasks which will be described in detail in the video below;
- Create a dashboard with at least one required field query parameter.
- Remove the control panel objects that provide the values for the required fields.
- Set the query to refresh on open.
- Publish the dashboard.
- From the Manage Published screen, copy the URL and substitute the parameter and security parameters.
- Add a hyperlink or iFrame definition in your web application to open the URL.
HTML iframe tag - useful to include a dashboard, report or query in a page with additional content.