Applicable Versions: All
DataPA will prompt you to reboot your PC after applying an upgrade to DataPA if any of the files that need to be overwritten are in use. To make sure you will not have to reboot after applying an update to DataPA, check the following:
- Make sure there are no copies of DataPA Report or DataPA Dashboard running.
- Make sure there are no copies of Excel running.
- Make sure the are no copies of Access running.
- Make sure the DataPA Scheduler is not scheduled to run any reports or queries in the next 30 minutes.
- Stop any AppServers that reference the DataPA procedure libraries in the local installation directory.