Applicable Versions: All
This error is caused because the DataPA procedure library is not correctly available on the server.
Click here for details on how to distribute the procedure library to the server. A number of common causes for this error are:
- The procedure library has not been distributed to the server.
- The procedure library is not correctly referenced in the PROPATH of the AppServer.
- The procedure library is corrupt. When copying the library from Windows to Unix or Linux, always use a binary copy method.
- You are not distributing the correct procedure library for your version (be aware of 32/64bit) of Progress (see here) .
- The AppServers have not been restarted since the new procedure libraries were put in place.